Sunday, February 14, 2016

Expanding my horizons

Since I am unable to crochet like I used to due to my neck injury, I am looking what else I can make. I have lived in the world of crochet hats and scarves for years now and recently was asked to create a baby layette set. After creating this adorable sweater, booty and hat set, I began to think that I would love to expand my crocheting horizons. 

Today I was looking through my collections of crochet patterns that I have collected for the past 9 years (it's quite large!) and found some adorable baby patterns that I am going to begin. I bought Unforgettable yarn after seeing people rave about it but had no idea what to make. This pattern for a baby layette with sweater, hat and blanket set just called my name!  I will need to purchase more yarn but this is going to be super cute! After I'm finished I will be posting this for sale in my shopify store so be on the look out! 

Happy Valentines Day and be creative!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment