Monday, September 16, 2013

Never Go To Sleep Angry

 One year ago to the day, I learned a very hard lesson... Never Go To Sleep Angry and Fighting with someone you love. Last year someone I loved very much lost their life in a motorcycle accident and our last words were not ones I thought I would regret forever. This someone was my ex-boyfriend. Though we were broken up at the time of his death, the bond between us was a special one. I loved him with all my heart but I couldn't handle his addiction to alcohol and the person he became when he drank. A week before his death, we were in a wedding party together and the day after he had been drinking so much that we fought (like usual for us). I had asked him to stay out of my life and never contacted me again (something that was normally said and broken a couple weeks later. Well we never got the chance to brake that and talk again because the next time I saw him was his funeral. I have been to way to many funerals in my short life but the only time I have cried is at this one and the one I will write about next week. September is a hard month for me but I will go knowing that "DE" will always be in my heart and to never say anything you may regret in a month, week, day or even an hour. You never know how life will change so live each moment to the fullest and never walk away angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment