Monday, September 30, 2013

Single for the Rest Of My Life


Sometimes, I sit here and wonder if I am going to be single for the rest of my life. Have I become to comfortable with being alone that adding a significant other just won't fit into my lifestyle?

Trying the online dating thing was fun at first but lately it has become annoying each time I hear the ring go off on my phone. The guys are just not the right type for me. This has made me realize what I do want in a boyfriend which is a blessing because 10 years ago I would have dated all these guys. I want someone that fits me but it feels like that guy is out there. Maybe my timing just isn't right yet or I just love not answering to someone else. Until the right guy shows up, I am happy to say that I love being single and doing my own thing. Every woman needs that period in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment