Friday, December 18, 2015

Where has the time gone?

 
Each morning I wake up with this feeling of excitement that it is a new day. I am determined to get so much accomplished and check off everything on my to-do list! As I create my list, I think that I will get everyone of these done and it will be so easy. I set off to start my day and then turn around to look at the clock... Oh crap it's dinner time! Who else has had days, weeks, months or even years like this?

This has been a daily occurrence for months for me. I wake up with the right mind set of creating a successful, accomplished day then before I know it.... The day is over and my list has barely been touched!

Being December, my days are filled with making socks and hats for customers, homeschooling Danyella, placing orders for tea and makeup customers, ordering presents online, fighting with companies over lost packages (another post soon to come), and trying to find time to eat and sleep. One day soon I will clean and organize my product stock, my room, Danyella's toys and find my brain in this mess. One day soon I will read the book I checked out of the library that I really want to read. One day soon will be 2016 and busy season will be over and I will have a tiny part of my day back and I will accomplish my to-do list! My goal for 2016 is working on time management! 

No comments:

Post a Comment