Monday, July 8, 2013

Cut it Out



This post is being written later in the evening because this morning I had my wisdom teeth pulled out... or cut out. I have been told that I have a very high threshold for pain that includes tattoos in sensitive areas, childbirth with no drugs to kill the pain, gallbladder removed and went shopping that evening but this pain is HORRIBLE! When I am comfortable enough to sleep it is great except when I move just the slightest bit and then the pain comes rushing back. I can't wait until this pain goes away but until then I have time to catch up on some sleep that I lost with working so hard lately. After not being able to eat anything this morning, I am stuck on a pudding and jello diet. Well ok I cheated already.... I ate spaghetti for dinner because I was just to hungry. I found some funny pictures to accompany this post that I hope you all enjoy!

needs to be renamed stupid, stupid tooth!

How I feel today!

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love the picture of the not so wise wisdom tooth. (I found you on Etsy teams)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Today is a little better. Glad you found my blog through Etsy teams :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better than when you posted this! I thankfully haven't had to get mine out - I've been told they fit just fine but I can't get any cavities or they'll just recommend to get them out!

    ReplyDelete