Wednesday, July 10, 2013

When One Door Closes, Another Door Opens


When One Door Closes, Another Door Opens! This is something that I am a firm believer in after many years of ups and downs in my life. At the moment of defeat, I do not always see that open door. The open door is right there smacking me in the face but I want to focus on the door that just closed. Well  right now in my life, one door is about to close and I am trying to find my open door. Summer months are never very high for retail sales, which is costly on my home bills. Due to weather either being rain on the weekends or extreme high temps with high humidity, people haven't been in a shopping mood. So now we are facing eviction from our home. Now don't think that I am looking for sympathy because I am not. This is just showing people that the US economy is still in a place where people are secure in their finances but there is always light at the end of the dark tunnel. Life is never perfect but if we make it the best we can at this moment then we can be proud of our lives. So continue to look for your open doors because they are always there!

Here are some open doors that I like:



1 comment:

  1. I will send you all my positive vibes that a door will open really wide for you and there will be good things on the other side. Many times when something bad happens, you end up in a better place than you were before. Sometimes it takes a while to get there, but I have found that to be the case many times.

    ReplyDelete