Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Faith Over Fear Inspirational Wednesday


This wall plaque was recently given to me because it was my colors without realizing I also collect quotes. I love quotes because words are so strong. Words can change a person's life. You can read something and smile, cry, become angry or be inspired to do something great!

The quote "Let your Faith be bigger than your Fear." is something that speaks to me because being a single mom that works for herself is a scary thing. The days that I have doubts about what I am doing, I just keep faith in God and in myself that I am doing the best that I can do for myself and for my daughter. Faith is not just having faith in God which most people think when they hear that word. Faith can be in anything you believe bigger then yourself. Faith can be in other people. Faith can be in yourself which is something you should always possess because you are wonderful!

So go through your day having faith that you are doing the best you can for you and let go of your fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment