Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In Need Of A Change


For almost a year now I have wanted to move away from the area that I grew up in but something has held me back. Everytime I begin to make my plans to move something has happened to prevent me from following my hearts desire of going some place where everyone doesn't know my name or my family. See I live in an area where I grew up, my parents grew up and my grandparents grew up so everyone knows everyone (for the most part) and I got out once but after I gave birth to Lily I moved back because I thought I needed the help. Now I am realizing I should have stayed away because I was happier being away. Lesson Learned that you can't change the past and wallowing in your sorrow doesn't help you today or in the future. So am sitting here biding my time until it is the right time for my big, amazing change. One day the chaos will subside and I will get to live out my dream of moving away and living some place new.

Have you ever wanted to do something different, change something but chaos held you back? 

2 comments:

  1. My life has always been full of changes! I've learned that sometimes I simply need to be patient and wait for the right moment for change to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in a place that my husbands family has lived for generations, and he feels the need for something different, too. I hope your opportunity comes along soon!

    ReplyDelete