Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gluten Free Recipe Website

I came across Carla's Gluten Free Recipe Box while searching for recipes on Pinterest. Yes my latest obsession.... Pinterest. Well I fell in love with her website! All of the recipes are gluten free and free! You can find anything from drinks, breakfast, kid friendly, allergen free (nut free, lactose free etc), low fat, low sodium, holiday themed, vegetarian, international dishes and more! This is a gluten free gold mine! There is a recipe for everyone! 

I was really attracted to the vegetarian recipes because of Lily's choice of being a vegetarian. I haven't had a chance to try any of them out yet because we have been so busy with shows and other life ordeals but tonight I will be attempting one of her delicious recipes... now to pick one!

**Get Up and GO Update: With my week being so busy with shows, school ending and life I didn't have alot of time to work out but Lily and I took lots of walks. Also, I began using my stairs that go up to my studio to workout. Stairs kill my legs but are great for leg and butt toning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment