Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Life of a Single Mom

So I was going to take Sundays off but I feel like I need a day to talk about the life of a single mom. Life as a single mom has its ups and downs but most of all it is a learning process that every parent, every person can take something from each day. A single mom plays mom and dad, good guy and bad guy and friend and parent. Every day is a challenge when you try to find the path to be the perfect parent... the perfect single parent.  We have the challenges of disciplining our child/children, finding time to clean the house, play with our child/children, work and find a little bit of me time. Oh and don't forget time for a love life... haha! Each day also has its great moments like when we have cuddle time, the random I love You, craft time and making dinner together. So Sundays will now be dedicated to a little insight into my life as a single mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment