Monday, June 24, 2013

The Struggle

As you can see I haven't blogged in days mainly because I have had some struggles going on in my life. Some of them family issues but most of them financial. I am having the hardest time keeping my daughter and I afloat which is a hard struggle for most single moms. I try my hardest to do the best that I can but sometimes it can feel like the best isn't enough. With bills piling up and my income being very little the past few months, I had to make the choice to pay some bills and not others. I have only been selling online for a short while with only a few sales, so one bill that I couldn't afford was my Etsy bill. I had listed over 250 items in my shop with only 4 sales which wasn't enough to pay the bill. I had just enough to pay my Handmade Artist monthly fee so that shop will stay open for the month of July. Please feel to stop by my shop on Handmade Artist: https://handmadeartists.com/shop/redshoeaffair

Thank you for all your support on my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment