Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Van's Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles and A Free Workout Website


Today on the Gluten Free Food review is Van's wheat-gluten free blueberry waffles! What is easier then popping in a couple of frozen waffles to eat in the morning? Eating those yummy gluten-free waffles! This is an easy thumbs up from me. I love blueberry waffles and pancakes so I am quite critical but the taste was really good. Not to much blueberry and no gritty texture that I seem to get with most gluten-free products. My only complaint was the it took a little longer to toast then my frozen setting on my toaster which I am glad I felt them before adding my syrup topping. I suggest that if you like blueberries then you should try these!




Now for the Get Up & Go weekly update!
This past week went really well. I have been getting my butt outta bed at 6am which is a HUGE thing for someone that is a night owl! I haven't been able to really walk as much as I wanted to but it was difficult to breathe outside with 90 degree weather. I did find a free workout website that has over 100 workout videos from cardio to Pilates to much more. The website is Fitness Blender and the videos are from a 1 (easy) difficulty to 5 (kick your butt) difficulty. I have really enjoyed the Pilates workouts so far. I have ordered a dance workout dvd through Netflix that I will be trying out later in the week. I hope you are all living healthy and getting up to GO GO GO! 

2 comments:

  1. Im gluten free and havent seen waffles in the UK yet, though im on slimming world and theyd prob be too many syns for me. Great work on the review though, I have had so many G/F things I wish I hadnt.

    ReplyDelete