Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Everyday is a New Beginning


When I saw this quote on Pinterest yesterday, I knew that it was speaking to me because I was in a state of frustration in my life. I try to keep positivity  in my life as much as I can but I am a human and have my breaking points. As a single mom that works from home, I have my highs and lows. I absolutely love being able to get Lily off the bus everyday, attend the programs during school hours that most parents miss because they are working, taking Lily to the park when it is quiet and letting her play without fear of the older kids and so much more. At the same time, I struggle with the balance of working and family time and sometimes I don't realize that work is getting more attention then it should at that moment. The factor of business being slow doesn't help this balance. There are nights that I get so frustrated at my slow times and bills stacking up that I want to throw in the towel but there is always something that reminds me that I have a talent and gift that I get to share with others. Not everyone has the talents that I have so I am the lucky one to share them with others. 

So when the day is tough, no matter what time of day it is, just take a deep breath and remember there are many things in your life to be grateful and they outweigh the bad things. Each day is a new start and each moment is a new beginning so re-start your day with a new beginning now and smile because you are unique and amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment