Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Found an Awesome Gluten Free Website

I am always on the hunt for gluten free recipes and websites which Pinterest and Twitter have been a great resource for recipes and tips. One issue I have come across is that that some of the websites that people link to their social media either don't exist anymore or haven't been updated in 2 or more years. With the community of Gluten-Free members growing daily, there is more recipes and packaged food coming out in the market so outdated websites just don't help! Either updated or take it down (just my opinion)! 

Well I came across I'm Gluten Free Baby website through twitter and fell in love with the design of the website, reviews of the gluten free foods and recipes that are organized on the right hand side. I have more then a few recipes bookmarked to make over the coming weeks. Her blog posts are infrequent but at least they are there and up to date! Check out her website and try a recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment