Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lemon Raspberry Water Recipe

Since in the working world Thursdays are Thirsty Thursdays, I am putting my own twist on Thursday blog posts by posting recipes! Some will be drinks, some food and some other fun edible treats!

If you read my previous posting about these body cleanse water recipes, you will know that I have been testing each of them. So far I have tried the Strawberry Lime, Lemon Raspberry and Blackberry Sage. The Strawberry Lime was good until you reached the bottom 1/4 because the Lime became overwhelming so maybe less Limes in the next batch. The Blackberry Sage was to seedy for me because you have to mush the berries to get the flavor. I ended up using a mini strainer every time



 I poured a glass of the water. The Lemon Raspberry was really good except next time I am going to take the peel of before I put it in the water because it left an after taste that i did not like.

Here is the recipe for the Lemon Raspberry:

1 Lemon Sliced
1 pt raspberries smashed/mushed
10 cups of water
3 sage leaves chopped

1. Slice, smash and chop your ingredients

2. add them to 10 cups of water and let it sit overnight

3. Drink and be Healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment